What is a business visa and how do I get one?
It is Often possible to face the fact that people confuse the values that carry business and work visas. Of Course, these terms are similar in some ways. But These documents have a number of fundamental differences. If you are interested in how to get business visa to Russia for a foreigner, this article will be useful to you.
It provides that you will visit a certain country in order to meet with partners, to negotiate, to conclude a transaction. If a man decided to go to Russia to get Work Permit in Moscow, he will need another visa. We are talking about a special document granting the right to employment in the territory of the Russian Federation,
The Advantage of this entry permit is the possibility to stay in the territory of the State for a long time. In addition, you do not need to provide confirmation of the availability of reservation in the hotel, which is necessary, for example, in the case of a tourist visa. You can Get the document if the purpose of your trip is:
- Acquaintance with potential partners and conducting business meetings and negotiations;
- Conclusion of contracts for the supply of goods, as well as the extension of the validity of these documents;
- Participation in conferences, seminars, trainings and other similar events;
- Market research;
- Performing operations in relation to the equipment used in the production (Maintenance, repair, implementation, etc.);
- Other meetings that involve the establishment of new contacts or the expansion of existing ones.
To obtain a business visa, you will need to provide:
- Identity card;
- Questionnaire (in two copies);
- Medical certificate Confirming the absence of HIV-infection if the period of stay in Russia exceeds three months;
- Invitation from an organization located on the territory of the RUSSIAN Federation.
In General, the design of this document usually runs quickly and without problems, provided that you meet all the requirements. Therefore, many businessmen aspire to get a business visa.