How to transfer a valid visa to a new passport?
Many citizens of those states with which the Russian Federation has established a visa regime, come to the country for employment. In accordance with the law visa to Russia for a foreigner Must be framed together with a work permit. The inviting party, i.e. the employer of the foreign employee, Deals with these procedures.
Procedure for transferring a valid visa to a new passport
If you have received a new national passport, and the visa which has been pasted in the old one is still valid, it can be transferred. The first thing to do is to make sure that your old passport has been repaid.
For re-registration of the permit document it is necessary to apply to the territorial body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. It is necessary to issue a written application to transfer the current Work Visa In a new passport. It should describe the reasons why you need this procedure (loss of the document, expiration of its validity, etc.). In addition, the data of the old passport and the new document, as well as the category and number of the Russian visa must be specified. It should be noted that the application can be submitted both personally and through a legal representative. It usually takes one working day to transfer a visa.
The following package of documents should be submitted together with the application:
- Visa application form, filled by sample.
- One photo size 35 × 45 millimeters. It must be made not earlier than six months before the application for transfer.
- Previous passport with valid visa (if it is on hand).
- A new document that will be valid for at least six months after the visa action is over.
- A copy of the insurance policy that must be valid throughout the duration of the visa. It must also be issued by a company that has the right to provide such services on the territory of Russia.
Besides, it is necessary to provide a receipt on the paid state duty in the amount of six hundred rubles.