Rules of entry and work in the RUSSIAN Federation for citizens of Far abroad
Citizens of Georgia, Turkmenistan and foreign countries, planning to visit Russia, need to obtain a visa. A tourist voucher, a business call, a private invitation, etc. may be the Basis for obtaining a permit to enter. Foreigners wishing to issue Work Visa To Russia, can use the servants of our company. Rules of entry into the country and employment in the territory of the RUSSIAN Federation for Citizens of Foreign countries will lighten this material.
A note to the migrant
The Package of documents required for a foreigner to obtain a visa to Russia includes:
- Invitation from a frequent person or an organization, issued in the name of a citizen of the far abroad with the indication in the document of the full passport data of the person applying for entry.
- International Passport, the validity of which expires not earlier than six months after the planned date of departure from the RUSSIAN Federation.
- A visa Application (questionnaire) Filled by a migrant in two copies.
- 2 photos size 3.5 × 4.5 cm.
- Additional information depending on the type of visa.
After obtaining permission to enter and cross the border of the RUSSIAN Federation, foreign citizens are obliged to register with the migration service. Regardless of the period of stay on the territory of Russia, foreigners must register in the Department of FMS in the locality, which is the seat of the visitor. Having received in the Migration Service the coupon form on arrival, the citizen of far abroad has the right to consider the duty on registration executed.
Working visa to Russia for a foreigner is issued for a term from 1 year to 3 years, but gives the migrant the right to work activity only in the accepted company. This type of entry permit requires the active participation Of the inviting party. The Employer must obtain a quota for employment of the foreigner, as well as permission from the FMS to accept the migrant in the State. Upon arrival of the employee, the inviting party is obliged to send an appropriate notice to the authorized body, taking care of the registration of a specialist at the place of temporary stay.